Publishing a plugin
When your plugin is ready you can publish it to a plugin repository so that other users can install it. You can choose to publish it on the JetBrains Plugin Repository or a custom plugin repository.
To upload your plugin to the JetBrains Plugin Repository, you must login with your personal JetBrains Account.
To get your JetBrains account
- Open the JetBrains Account Center and click Create Account.
- Fill in all fields in the Create JetBrains Account form that opens and click Register.
To upload your plugin to JetBrains Plugin Repository
- Login to JetBrains Plugin Repository with your personal JetBrains account.
- On your Profile page that opens, click Add new plugin.
- Fill in the Add new plugin form that opens and click the Add the plugin button to upload your plugin.